I am self-reliant. In this weird time, which we all hope is a blip, it is so easy to lose hope since the external world has turned against us. Instead, I have turned to my internal world to try to achieve this much-needed hope through self-reliance.
- I can rely on myself to feel in control of what I can be in control of (and accept what I can’t be in control of)
- I can rely on myself to give myself plans and structure to live my life as well as I can
- I can rely on myself to stay healthy
- I can rely on myself to stay positive
- I can rely on myself to still care for others, as well as myself
- I can rely on myself to try my best always, in whatever way I can.
I refuse to let my self-reliance be destroyed by something that can only be seen under a microscope.